Today I didn't wear a bra, and when I looked in the mirror you couldn't even tell a difference (granted, I am wearing a cropped jacket over my shirt, but still!!) Now, that is just sad if you ask me. If any one has seen my lady friends, please tell them I miss them dearly and to come back soon.
This last week was kind of a blur, as I'm beginning to think every week is for us. Ryan opened his first Five Guys store. Which has just been complete craziness (a good crazy). Ryan had to go to California on Friday for work, so last minute Davis and I thought we would join him since we really haven't gotten to see much of him this past month. I left the house dirty (which I hate more than anything!), laundry in the washer, and dishes in the sink and I packed a quick bag, and we were on our way. I was quite proud of my spontaneity. We stayed with Jeff and Amber in the beautiful 80 degree weather in Temecula. Davis was in heaven playing with his cousins. We took an afternoon trip to San Diego and played at the beach in Coronado. It was a quick, but fun and relaxing weekend.
Notice his lovely little hairs are coming back in. Happy day!
Friends and family day before the Opening.




7 comments:
how exciting that you opened a five guys in vegas. we love five guys..(way better than in-n-out). we go to the five guys here in pittsburgh probably way more than we should. next time were in vegas we'll have to stop on it.
Ha ha! Whit you crack me up...I'll keep an eye out on those lady friends of yours! Loved the post. Xoxo
davis is going to become a french fry connoisseur. congratulations! this is so exciting! ps- ask ryan about the message on Facebook from chelsey howarth. not sure if you know who she is- she's married to brian (one of ryan and brady's roommates when they lived together). anyway, she has invited all the old roommates (and spouses obviously) to her parents cabin in montana. i would love if you guys come!
looks like lots of crazy fun! I love Davis's little sproutlets that are starting to pop through. ha ha
you are sooooooooo funny!
You can feel good in knowing your ladies are bigger than mine! Hi I'm Wendy and I'm a Five Guys Fry Addict! I see me in the picture with my mouth full! haha
Ryan, Nice shirt - do you wear that on the weekend. Can I get one to wear to Wendover?
Post a Comment