4/6/11

Spring...

This week has been more like summer. Mid 70's and 80's, I will take it.

We spent today poolside at Mandalay Bay with Grandma and her friends. It was heaven. Really, what is it about that Vitamin D? It's just plain good for you. I am fairly certain Davis could have stayed in the sun all day long if I let him. He was happy as a clam. From people watching (Vegas really is the best), to fisting chips and guacamole, to splashing in the water, and walking around the pool waving at everyone and saying "hi", he was in heaven and I was in heaven watching him. He just looked + acted so big today. I (obviously) still can't get over it. He is walking and talking (!!). Didn't I just give birth to him yesterday? Apparently not.

I love him, and today was just a really good day.


That would be guacamole on his hat. Apparently (after watching him eat it) it's his new obsession.



6 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

jealous!! those pictures are lovely.

.kaitlyn. said...

so cute, im jeal. I need me some vitamin D in a bad way!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

i love all the darling pictures! He is too cute.
I love his swim suit...weird a little guy I know has the same one. What a shocker right!
So glad you guys had a good day. It's amazing what a little time in the sun will do for you

p.s. I'm calling you back..just didn't want to call to early

Nic & Spence said...

adorable!!! Davis is just so dang cute!!!

Holmes Family said...

Whit, he is so big and so cute! I'm glad you're having fun in the sun :)

p.s. What do you think about an arranged marriage to a (slightly younger) little Holmes girl?

mb said...

he is just the cutest thing! We need some sun around here like three months ago...