I can barely make it through an entire hour of church with out peeking in on my baby. He is the sweetest. The sweetest & is 20 months today. Twenty months! Doesn't that just sounds entirely too old? He talks non stop, all day long (well, kind of). My nephew calls it baby chinese (which I think is a very fitting name). He loves to read his books, make every animal sound you can think of & thoroughly enjoys calling everyone in my phone thinking it's, "Dada, dada, dada". In this last month of complete chaos this sweet boy has kept a smile on my face and just plain made my heart happy.
Davis & I are in Utah this week (again). I'm up way too late coloring my little sisters school project, making myself drink massive amounts of water, eating an activia yogurt, letting my new face mask soak in & still trying to get over this going on two week cold. Because let me tell you, stress (+ little sleep) has really done a number on my body this month, and it certainly doesn't help that I have nine inches of re growth & an out of control haircut-- Not that I'm complaining or anything.
Look at that focus. Love him.
5 comments:
stalking only means one thing.....your in love. from a little girl to a mom, that's always a true sign. hope your little self gets to feeling better!
totally normal. i do the same thing. just don't let davis catch you. one time lucy caught me and immediately started crying. so i went in there and then she didn't want me to leave (which is weird because she never has problems when we drop her off). anyway, he is such a cute, big boy wearing his little tie.
I would stalk my child if he was as gorgeous as Davis!
Miss you gorgeous girl. Hopefully a trip to NY is in your plans next year? Are you living in Cali? I need some beach and sun in my life so hopefully I can come out there soon!
xoxo
Cute! Your description of Davis sounds just like my Mitch. I love this stage with boys :)
I do the same thing with Camden to make sure he is being good. I hope you get over your cold soon and if you need some help with your haircut and regrowth let me know. We can do a trade :)
Post a Comment