2/5/12

Christmas (six weeks ago).

I forgot my camera the day Davis & I flew to Utah for the Holidays. That's how out of it I was! Thankfully I was able to borrow my moms and snap a few memories. However, it's just not the same as the comfort of your own. 

We spent almost three weeks with my family. It was happy & fun & full of friends & family & lots of hailing to the porcelain throne (sorry, but I must remember all the details). My dad surprised my little brother & sister with a darling tiny beagle, and my sister surprised my mother with a tea cup morkie. There were lots of little dogs running around & Davis was in heaven. This was my first Christmas going home and not spending it in the house I grew up in. Time was split between my Mom's & Dad's. It was different & hard, but I am extra thankful that we could all be together to share the joy & spirit that Christmas brings. It's one of my favorite times of the year. 

I really love Utah & always will. It's home to me. 





5 comments:

.kaitlyn. said...

haha, ryans faces are classic

jocelyn said...

you are the cutest little snow bunny in your puffer and snow boots. and yes i agree, ryan makes the best faces.

The Alvords said...

Davis' Hannah Anderson jammies and tiny North Face jacket are killing me!

kimberlee shaffer said...

Ryan's face in one of the pics was cracking me up! You guys are the cutest family in the world I think! oh and loving the "my favorite things" post. Keep em coming! (=

emilyy said...

I love the picture of the 3 of you in the snow. I have one exactly like that from when Ethan was that same age. SO cute. Oh and I love seeing your adorable baby bump.