7/15/10

The beginning of Forever... yikes! That's a long time

We met...



We fell in Love...



We got Married...



We had a Baby...



We started a blog... finally! Welcome to our life family and friends!

5 comments:

Mike said...

As the inaugural commenter on the blog, there's only one thing I would say on such a momentous occasion: tell Ryan I want my USC t shirt back. I suspect that with all of the pending sanctions, he's off the bandwagon. - Mike

Lauralee Altice said...

yay! welcome to the blogging world! you have such a beautiful family! Your little boy is adorable!

Whitney Nelson said...

YES! I am so HAPPY to see you, Ryan, and baby Davis on a blog! Can't wait to communicate another way, haha. Cute first post! Love you!

The Alvords said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now.

emilyy said...

Love you Whit you are so cute and have the most darling little family :)