7/20/10

Called to Serve...

President Dean Howes & Sister Cathi Howes have been called to Serve in the Tempe, Arizona mission. They will be serving there for the next 3 years. We are so excited for them, but can't even begin to comprehend how much we will miss them! Thankfully we can go visit anytime. I can't think of a better couple to call as mission Presidents, they will touch so many lives and do such an amazing job! Cathi said to all of us before they left, "When one is called to serve, we all are called to serve" We love you Mom and Dad and will miss you!


Miss you already Grandma.

He will be 3 when they get home! I get teary eyed just thinking about it! 






3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful family...who's the old guy in jeans, he must be an outsider. how i love you all - dad/grandpa

kimberlee shaffer said...

I am so excited you started a blog, I am behind on your family updates since I don't have FB. My blog is private so email me and give me your email address and I will send you an invite to mine. Sorry if that is confusing. . .

irelandsmommy@hotmail.com

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Welcome to the blogging world sista!! love you!