8/11/10

Summer Lovin'

As this Summer is quickly coming to a close, I can't help but think, where does the time go? So much has happened in so little time. Here is a list of my favorite summer things:
  • Vacations    
  • BBQ's
  • Waterparks
  • Long summer nights sitting out on the porch
  • Seeing old friends and making new ones
  • Popsicles and TIGERS BLOOD shaved ice
  • The smell of sunscreen
  • Tan lines 
  • Naps by the pool
  • Driving with windows down 
  • Flowers
  • Fresh cut grass
  • Picnics
  • Watching clouds roll by
  • Fireworks
  • Family parties
  • Walks with Davis
  • Campfires and making s'mores 
Summer never seems to last long enough! Below are some pictures compiled over the last 3 months. What are your favorite things about Summer? 

We were up in Sun valley and found this store down in town! How perfect is this?



Sitting through many of Uncle Spencer's baseball games. Yes, Davis is an Angels fan.... however when he is with Ryan he is a Cub's fan


















Whit came to visit! Don't even ask what we are doing... Love you whit











Gleave Family BBQ











































One of the things I will miss most about summer is sitting and playing on the porch while we watch the cars drive by
Uncle Weston got to meet Davis for the first time! Such a tender moment.  We had not seen him since Thanksgiving. Love you and miss you West

Davis earns his wings 
Showing off his 6 pack
Helping Addison out with the sunscreen
Sweet little Addison Jane 

Karissa and I went to Balboa Island for an evening of shopping, eating, riding the ferris wheel and just being girls! 
I just love this picture... Ryan and I's ride in thirty-five
Is there anything better than a fresh dipped frozen banana...  I propose that there is not
His bed for the week, he slept like a champ in there. It was always pitch black for him

First time at the beach, we had to keep the bink in his mouth to prevent him from eating the sand




























Davis showing off his trick for the ladies. ( Side note: Ryan was obviously chilled as is apparent by his nippy entering the pic at the bottom right hand corner)



















Home!


2 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Yea Im so glad you have a blog! I love all your cute pictures....Davis is such a stud muffin. I can't wait till he and mason can actually play! So excited for John mayer! Woo hoo! Let's get together soon!

mb said...

WHITNEY! You and your sweet baby make me want a baby. (don't tell Scott) miss you guys!