8/24/10

It's Official...

What a crazy idea I had when we bought our house, gutted and renovated it, and thought that I would actually get to unpack and finally settle into a home, I must have forgotten who I was married to. It's official... We are moving in September. I guess my wish of wanting to settle down was granted, we will be down there for the next 3-5 years. We are excited/ nervous for a new adventure, however so sad to leave our new house. Still not sure how I feel about someone else living in it, but I will (eventually) get over it. Between finding out we are moving, finding a house, packing, renting out our house here, and a few other things here and there, August has been a crazy month for us and I have a feeling it will only get crazier.  



Poor Ryan lost a bet...

We realized driving back from Vegas isn't so bad if you have a delicious push pop!

We were able to take one last quick trip to Idaho to visit Ryan's sister. We had such a fun and enjoyable weekend, wish it could have lasted longer! We visited Bear World, went to the petting Zoo, bbq'd, laughed, and had lots of fun. My camera died the first day at the petting zoo, and of course I forgot to bring the charger (don't you just hate that) What a fun weekend we had. It was so beautiful up there this time of year. Miss the Robison's already!



4 comments:

k. said...

Wait. Moving?! Vegas or California?

Jen said...

So fun to see you yesterday! Love that you have a blog and I can keep up with you and your cute fam. I looked back at your last few posts and DIED LAUGHING when I saw this comment...( Side note: Ryan was obviously chilled as is apparent by his nippy entering the pic at the bottom right hand corner)...LOVE YOU GIRL! Hope to see you soon!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I'm so sad you guys are moving! I guess we will just have to make more frequent trips to Vegas. Oh darn! No we really are sad and hope we still try to get together!

Whitney Nelson said...

I am with Cami...more trips to Vegas is all this moving thing means! This looked like such a fun trip Whit! And I didn't know Ryan shaved his head because he lost a bet, ha ha too funny. One more thing, seeing you and davis yesterday was a highlight of my day but hopefully I see you again maybe tomorrow! Haha love you!