9/12/10

2 years... I swear its been 10

Ryan and I celebrated our two year Anniversary on the 6th of September. In the midst of packing and all the craziness this month Ryan surprised me with a wonderful weekend at The Grand America. Sadly, we left little man with my mom. Don't get me wrong, I love being with Ryan and spending time together, but I missed my little Davis too much. Life just isn't the same without him, we found ourselves a little bored and just not complete without him. I will save you all the lovey dovey, smoopy details about Ryan. However I have never met someone who still makes me laugh the way he does, and no matter what I still choose him at the end of every day.



Beautiful Hotel
Lots of R&R 
Lounging by the pool
A trip to the Grand Spa
Beautiful Flowers
Time spent together
A perfect Weekend
                                 

2 comments:

The Alvords said...

You guys are my favorite! I love the 2 of you together and I'll miss you when you leave us for the Vegas lights.

r+s+a laney said...

Happy 2 years! Beautiful house by the way.