9/28/10

One last to do.

I was born and pretty much raised in Utah. Believe it or not, I had never been to the Utah State Fair (Technically my Dad claims I have, however I have no recollection of it). When friend Cami got wind of this, She insisted we go to the fair before our big move. So we packed up the babies, friends Josh and courtney, who might I add was 9 months pregnant and due any day, came with us. We had quite a night, and I dare say we did it all! Giant buttons, mechanical bull riding, The Giant slide, funnel cakes, cotton candy, deep fried everything, Boys to Men, trashy games & rides, lots of stinky animals, and AL the giant Alligator. We did not skimp out on anything. What a fun night we had with our friends, Who we already miss! Davis and Mason were troopers, they stayed thoroughly entertained the entire night by all the crazies that surrounded us. Their Dad's being some of them. I am so glad I was able to have the full experience of the Fair, it definitely did not disappoint. 


Oh and did I mention the people watching. Amazing! On the drive home Ryan said, "I think we should feel a little bit better about ourselves."   



We hung this pin proudly on our stroller




Winning a prize for my Baby D. A nasty flounder fish





Courtney and Josh just welcomed sweet Baby Lucy June just a few days ago. Happiness!  


6 comments:

mb said...

One of my favorite things about this post is the picture of Ryan with a big ol' wet spot on his shoulder which I assume is Davis' slobber.

Awesome.

You guys are cute.

The Alvords said...

Good Heavens I am so thrilled I'm not pregnant anymore. That night was awesome. I'm so happy we went with you guys. Miss you!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

that was oh so much fun! We miss you guys too! How's Vegas? Are you all moved in?! Hope things are going well, and we hope to see you SOON!

Cardon & Whitney said...

WWWWHHHIIIITTTT!! Oh how I've missed you! Don't even ask me how I found your blog, but I did and I'm so happy about it! Little Davis is to die for! What a little heartbreaker. Hope you guys are doing so great! love ya!

Anonymous said...

i just randomly found your blog and thought i'd say hi. your blog is so cute! you guys are the cutest family.and your little boy is adorable. it looks like he's about the same age as my little boy, and i always think it's fun to see other kids his age. is that so weird? sorry to be random. just thought i'd say hi!

Anonymous said...

ps, sorry to be random again. haha. so i was thinking your husband looked familiar, and then i saw that your last name is howe? uh..my maiden name is howe. pretty sure we're not related, but still. kinda cool, right? and maybe that makes it seem like my comment is so random? haha. sorry!