"When gluttony is a part of your everyday life, Thanksgiving is just another day."--- Ryan
We got to see lots of family and friends this week (so fun, we love visitors), Found a new restaurant with the Hickcox's-- Hash House a Go-Go and had a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner at Uncle Cam's. We had the weight of the green bean dish on our shoulders... We delivered. Then, we took a last minute weekend trip over to the Arizona Tempe Mission to see Ryan's family. All in all, it was a perfect week that went by way too fast.
1 comment:
Well...even tho you texted me right as I was about to comment...I'll still comment anyway! I hope you enjoyed the fabulous weather we had this last weekend and go to do at least some Black Friday Shopping! We'll have to come visit you guys soon!! Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment