It's Thanksgiving. I really love this time of year. It makes me think and reflect on all the things I am grateful for and love, I get to eat massive amounts of food and not feel one bit guilty, and it gets me in the holiday spirit! Christmas music, christmas lights, hot cocoa, warm fires, decorations, shopping, baking, I love all things Christmas. This year I am thankful for about 25,000 things, but most importantly my beautiful baby Davis, my one of a kind (can't say enough good things about him) husband, and the gospel. I think I could lose everything else in life and be okay with just those three things. I love my boys, I really do.
Not sure why, but I am one lucky lady!
I found this quote the other day when I was preparing a sunday school lesson, I am kind of in love with it and think it's the perfect reminder as we step into the holiday season...
According to an old saying, "The smallest of packages is a person wrapped up in himself." Many people in the world give little thought to what others think and feel. Selfishness seems to come easily and naturally, and it is the cause of many problems in the world.
Break out the stretchy pants (or you could be like me and still wear your maternity skinny jeans.. yikes!) and bring on the turkey and pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping.
Found these
slippers on Gap today. $15! They are having a great sale for black friday.
1 comment:
They look like little bunny tails to me and I love them ever so! I actually tried them on last night and the other slippers they have but I couldn't make up my mind!(that's no surprise tho...)
Happy Thanksgiving Whit! I love you!! Xoxo
Post a Comment