It rained, rained, and rained this week. Davis and I did lots of Christmas shopping and running errands all bundled up. I love that he is turning into my little buddy. He loves to be out and about and go places with me. He is so good! He stare's at all the people, and smiles at everyone he can see (even though I swear I can never get a picture of him smiling). I finally mastered Davis, me, shopping bags, and the stroller on the escalator at the mall. That was an adventure. My heart was pounding every time we would go up and down. I think we have it down though!
Our Christmas tree is dead... yes it died! Sad day. It is still in our house and standing with all the ornaments and lights, but if you touch any needles, they fall off like little crisp twigs. We have to be very careful not to touch it. So far, we have had two failed attempts at Christmas trees (I will have to share in another post, it will make you all feel better about yourselves). I hope you all are enjoying this season and all that it has to offer. The good and the bad. Happy Christmas Eve.
| Could you just die! Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby? |


4 comments:
hopefully it's not too creepy i'm commenting on here (seeing as how i don't really know you...but i know ryan and so does brady). anyway, loved the card! jealous that you live in las vegas (i'm from there). and i agree, there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby (and davis is very very sweet).
you are such a cute mom. I just adore you and get SOOOO excited when you upload your blog. love you
opps this is bridget
I loved your christmas card and your family is just adorable!
Post a Comment