We spent Christmas at home, with just the three of us. It was fun! We started new traditions, wrapped presents, opened presents, cooked, watched lots of movies, and just relaxed. We enjoyed every minute of it. On Christmas Day we ate a lovely Christmas Dinner with the Walker family (my mom's side). We left the next day, after speaking in church, to go down to Phoenix (Tempe to be precise) to spend the rest of the week and New Year's with Ryan's entire family. Davis makes everything 100 times better!
 |
| The only picture I have of the three of us from christmas. A little blurry from trying to do an automatic timer while it balances on the couch. :) |
 |
| I didn't realize how far my stripe obsession had gotten until I put this picture on my computer! He matches the wrapping paper... really whitney? |
3 comments:
you are adorable! I love how every time I see pictures of davis he gets so much cuter... is that even possible? Isn't christmas just so much more fun when you have kids?
Everything looks and sounds like it was just perfect. We miss you guys!
What a fun Christmas you guys had! Davis is just adorable- I love that he matched the wrapping paper. ;) Very festive. Thanks for sharing your traditions! Those waffles look TO DIE FOR! YUM! Glad you enjoyed your first Christmas with the little one- beautiful family you have.
Post a Comment