It kills 99.9% of flu causing bacteria (Completely forgot to include this little blurb from our weekend). If any of you know Ryan and his OCD of cleanliness, this will not surprise you. He has a serious phobia of all germs, but flu germs especially. In three days we went through an entire can (yes, the big one) of Lysol. Every square inch of our house was covered and wiped clean over and over, and over again. Sometimes his cleanliness drives me a little (that's an understatement) nuts, but in this instance I thank him. Ryan and I have managed to not get sick... So far.
2 comments:
haha that is a fantastic picture.
is it bad but I hate the smell of Lysol...hate it. So i'm picturing it being sprayed over ever square inch and me gagging. Ha ha....it is worth it though. i still use it.
I love that Mason and Davis practically have all the same stuff. haha..i bought that push toy for the same reason. A-it was at Target B- cheapest thing I could find!
Are you guys coming up here soon or what?! We want to try and come to Vegas again in like Feb or March...get out of this yucky smog!
Post a Comment