3/30/11

Utah.

It snowed the day we got there + the day we left. Winter seems to last one two months too long in Utah. I worked two 12 hour days doing hair.  We celebrated Ryan's Birthday with a few outings with friends, my mothers famous candy bar cake, and a lovely dinner with just the two of us. The Hickcox's continued the celebration by treating us to breakfast. I threw a bridal shower for the soon to be Mrs. Jenna Rabe. Saw lots of family and almost all my friends. Davis' hair grew back in full force. We surprised Austin Elder Gleave at the airport before he took off for Mexico! And then we drove back home. 




7 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

beautiful pictures :)

kimberlee shaffer said...

wow, busy, but sounds fun!! Those cupcakes look awesome, how dare you tempt a fat pregnant girl!! (;

emilyy said...

Whitney you are so cute! I wish I could've been standing in that picture with all the gorgeous Gleave(+)girls. Are you going to be in vegas when I come? April 22nd! I would LOVE to see you.

mb said...

I love that you guys surprised him at the airport. I remember when my brother left from the airport he called at like 5AM and we all got up!!

scott and linds said...

Don't you just love going home sometimes?! It looks like you had so much fun- glad you got to see Elder Gleave, too! Thanks for telling me about the SM stairs! Someone had told me about them a while ago and I totally forgot! I have to try them out!!

agirlnamedgay said...

seriously you are gorgeous. and you know what is even more sexy? its as if you don't even know it! on a side note- where do you buy those izze drinks? i looked to do them at kaia's baby blessing and haven't found them. hook a girl up!

Whitney said...

Gay, I love you. Izze's are from Costco! $10 for a case of 12.