1. He would rather be barefoot than wear shoes
2. He eats his cereal out of a cup
3. His favorite TV show is the Bachelor
4. He hates clutter
5. He would rather live in Montana than anywhere else
6. He loves the smell of sunscreen
7. He hates dressing up for work
8. He "needs" his haircut every two weeks
9. Everything he learned about love he learned on The Wonder Years
10. He hides country music in his fm 2 presets
11. He can not put anything together properly
12. He never reads directions
13. He is an amazing parallel parker
14. He is with out a doubt the most thoughtful person I have ever known
15. He remembers details (I mean everything)
16. He loves sports center, but I have yet to see him watch an entire game of anything
17. He refuses to wear a watch
18. He failed out of his first year in college
19. He got a 13 on his ACT
20. He graduated from BYU with a 3.7 (but it was in political science)
21. He showers at least twice a day
22. He hates talking on the phone
23. He prefers a good handwritten card over any gift
24. He never gets embarrassed or offended
25. He is a dog person
26. He considers cereal a home cooked meal
27. He knows more about celebrity gossip than me
28. He asks me if I take crazy pills at least twice a day
29. Otter pops are his favorite treat
It's really quite odd, I was thinking about it yesterday, that I should be the one keeping him young, and in all reality he keeps me young. He makes me laugh and loves to make me feel awkward/ uncomfortable (which let me tell you, it doesn't take much). He reminds me to just take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy living life and being in the moment. That is why he is my soul mate, and quite possibly the only human being on earth that could and will put up with me. He is the most humble and giving person I know. I am fairly certain that if we lost everything tomorrow he would still have a smile on his face, and say something like, "Oh Whitney, it's just stuff." He keeps me grounded. That is why I love him (and maybe for a million other reasons too). I could go on forever, but I will just simply say, Happy Birthday Ryan (a few days ago), we love you!

11 comments:
Okay, first and foremost, Happy (belated) Birthday Ryan. Second, at least 95% of these things I thought you had stolen them from stalking Spencer. People ask him if he cooks and he says "yeah! cold cereal." (like.. duh.) he will also eat a bowl before and after each meal... and maybe still be hungry. he showers when he wakes up, before AND after he works out, before we go out to dinner, and sometimes before bed. he hates shoes, loves country music, got a 19 on the ACT, "needs" his hair cut every two weeks (and every time he says, "is that all you cut off?? hmmm." like he's surprised his hair wasnt longer than that.) he loves sports center, but will only watch a full game if we're sitting in the stadium. He is an INCREDIBLE parallel parker, and loves to rub it in my face that that is the one thing on my drivers test that I (almost) failed. I can not believe how similar these two are!
They are the ones we love. Happy Birthdays to you both!
love this!
happy:)
Happy Birthday Ryan! Thanks for letting us spend the weekend with you guys!
And Sam was super pumped about the jacket...you made him feel like he's apart of the cool club! And we all know he needs all the friends he can get...so thanks for making his night!
Spot on. I particularly love #2. I take a lot of flack for cereal in a cup. Maybe you can explain to Lindsey that reasonable men do this.
Sorry we missed you this weekend. Hopefully we'll be down soon.
You are such a darling wife! Ryan is one lucky to man to have you spoil him on his bday! I hope you guys had a fabulous time in Utah. Levi and I really need to come visit you guys for a weekend in Vegas, you're so close! Let's get something scheduled ASAP please! Love you, xoxo.
Ha! I love that he thinks crumpling toilet paper is barbaric. You guys are awesome, and quite frankly- the perfect couple. We love you!
Cute birthday post whit! Now I know a little more about Ryan, ha ha. Hope he had a happy birthday!
i just love this list..hilarious. and happy birth ryan.
I must add that he is the best son-in-law too!
Perfect!
Post a Comment