I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
These are the cutest photos! I love the red rock in the desert.. some people think its ugly but I love it! That little Davis is just the most adorable thing! ;)
12 comments:
that picture of Davis on the bench is adorable!! i absolutely love it.
ditto. i love the bench pic :)
adorable little family :) looks like a lovely time!
That is so beautiful! I am jealous of your photography skills! Your pictures always look like you have a professional following you around.
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
I bought jax a pair of toms 2 weeks go and they just came in the mail he wont be able to fit in them for a while but aren't the so cute. He is getting them either in his easter basket or for his birthday. when did davis fit in size 4 shoes?
oh my gosh! He looks like a big boy!! and he's absolutely adorable!! Can't wait to see you!
These are the cutest photos! I love the red rock in the desert.. some people think its ugly but I love it! That little Davis is just the most adorable thing! ;)
Post a Comment