4/17/11

Videos & nonsense.

Just in case you ever wanted to know what a road trip with the Howes' looks like...

sleeping. Dr. Laura. eating candy. peeing. crying. arguing over stupid topics. singing obnoxiously. more sleeping.  

 We tagged along with Ryan last minute this week on his work trip. We had fun. I am seriously contemplating moving to Temecula (Wine Country). I absolutely love it there. Davis was in heaven being with his cousins (as is made clear from the video below) and I just loved being with family.

Since we are talking about last week, let me also tell you I started washing my whites with bleach. I know what you are thinking, doesn't everyone? Well, apparently not me. Until now, it has changed my whites! They smell so good, and are so much whiter and brighter. Who knew dumping bleach into the little bleach compartment could work such magic. Ryan is currently shaking his head at me while reading this. I am obviously still learning how to be a housewife. 

I have finally learned how to properly put videos on my blog, so let me play catch up for a minute. I'm sure the only people that will take interest in these are close family and friends, or probably just my Mom. Watch the other videos on there too, I just love them all. We (obviously) think every thing he does is the funniest + cutest + sweetest + greatest thing we have ever seen. Once again, bless the iphone for letting me document my child without a million different devices. 




  

8 comments:

Cardon & Whitney said...

That's so funny whit, that's where I'm from and where my family lives. well, Murrieta, not T-mec, so like 5 minutes away. We'll be down there in August so hopefully you'll have another road trip down there around then!!

Mara and Jae said...

haha oh my goodness how cute!! you have one handsome son on your hands :)

Lauren said...

now you're going to have to post about how you add bleach to your whites. I have ruined a few of my sisters' things before and swore never to use bleach for anything. (my sister won't ever let me forget it) I won't even buy it - I'm too afraid of bleaching my best things, or my carpet.

help! aren't you afraid of lingering bleach in your washing machine?

kimberlee shaffer said...

you are the cutest, seriously, I love reading your blog!

Holmes Family said...

You're a Dr. Laura junkie too? While I'm home alone everyday, she's what helps me pass the time :) Yes, I'm ready to have this baby out of me...like every other pregnant lady on earth I hope I go a little early. If not, then I have 3 weeks left! Hope you and that adorable little boy are well. Love you!

kimberlee shaffer said...

by the way, I love your "favorite things" posts you have been doing. I love your style and when I am not pregnant anymore, I am going to rely on you to dress me (; hee hee

mb said...

ahhh! I am so glad I finally get to see Davis doing the hulk -- SO SO adorable!!

agirlnamedgay said...

whit you are currently on a cruise which makes me jealous. but hope you're having fun. love the pics and love little davis's toms. i don't know but i'm seriously considering copying! just remember- imitation is the best form of flattery!!!