Our life these past few months have kind of felt like one big blur.
This last week was a different story. It's been 115 degrees here lately, which means, playing outside is not really an option. I think I actually put make up on + blow dried my hair a total of, well, once (if you count today). Ryan was out of town part of the week and Davis and I did what we do best... Stayed in our pajamas until the early afternoon, ate our favorite food, snuggled & watched lots of Toy Story 3, ran around the house like crazy people playing with every single one of his toys & just spent lots of time together. Just the two of us. I taught the lesson today in relief society, so I spent a good chunk of my week working on that too. It was kind of nice to put life on hold and just spend time doing the things that really matter most to me.
Anyway...
Did I tell you that we are moving? Yes, the yearly tradition continues. We are moving to Temecula, CA. Well, as soon as we find the right house that is (just a minor set back). We've been searching for months now, so I'm hopeful the right one will pop up soon? In the meantime, I'm planning on having a more productive week starting tomorrow, like working out & maybe being dressed and ready before 9am, and actually cooking dinner for my poor husband. Bless him for putting up with me.
Oh, and we went to California two weeks ago. It was a really good trip, spent with really, really good friends, full of really good food & we really love the beach. I should probably say something more, but I'm clearly tired (hence my ramblings + using the word really 5 times in one sentence + using 5 different paragraphs) and need a good nights sleep if I am actually going to be productive tomorrow.
Oh, Jordan & his many faces.
Love, love, love every single one of these people!
We spent the last few days here in Newport with (part of) my family.
Aunt Wendy & Cousin Claire


8 comments:
i love your pants in that first photo. i hope you guys find a house that you love in temecula. i'm kind of jealous you'll be living in southern california.
how fun that you are moving to cali. i'm excited for you. i hope you guys find the right house...that can be so stressful! your pics are amazing!! please teach me.
Pretty photos, Whit! And I'm loving that hoodie on Davis...
how exciting!! Can I come visit you in cali.. Your pictures are beautiful! as are you!!
and i have to ask where you picked up your swimmer cause its adorable
Ok you are just to die for! Another move? I am kind of envious of your life..always up to something new, fun, and exciting!
And I am obsessed with your darling red pants! You are just beautiful as ever!
Hope to see you soon.
xoxo
jordan is so photogenic! wink wink
totally jealous you get to move around and experience all of these different places. especially the beach in cali! good luck on the house hunting :) make sure there's plenty of room for visitors haha
AW we miss our howes! glad we got to squeeze in a few hours with you! can't wait for u to move back! mwah!!!
Post a Comment