I suppose I do...
Three cheers for Old Navy for making this darling Maxi dress. I love the black best.
My friend had this dress on the other day with a simple cardigan. So beautiful!
Hands down my absolute favorite tee right now is this. Loving both colors.
Isn't this just a yummy color with skinnies & leopard flats?
If you are a stripes girl like me, This sweatshirt is a must have.
The most comfortable pants I have ever zipped up. Wear these all spring, summer & fall.
How great is this top with this belt?
These & these & these are fun flats (& a great price) for stepping into the fall & early spring.
These & these & these are fun flats (& a great price) for stepping into the fall & early spring.
This product has literally changed my face when wearing make up. I put it on before I use this powder, and at the end of a hot summers day my make up still looks fresh & new. It's the only thing for my sensitive skin, that actually has improved it. Simply amazing!
Just one more thing. This tinted brow gel... Are you kidding me, it's like magic.

7 comments:
online window shopping is a great way to put it. i have the same problem. i love your lists. you have such cute style/taste. that maxi dress is the cutest maxi dress i've ever seen. i seriously want to go to old navy today and buy it.
i have a love/hate relationship with your 'fav things'. i love it cuz i love so many of the things and it gives me ideas, but i hate it cuz i don't have an extra bank account to splurge on all these wonderful things! frustrating!
I bought the black maxi dress a bit ago & it's sitting in my car waiting to be returned. :( It was too long, too clingy (in the wrong places), & too sheer. Sigh. I loved the idea of it!
Your lists are always so fun.
So Whit we need to have a chat .... I think you should be my personal shopper .... I am being dead serious here. I just LOVE everything you pick out! This is seriously my most favorite post ... And yes I need to talk to Cam and Gay about a girl's trip!
I ALWAYS enjoy these post! :)
You're darling! Hope we get to see you in October when we come to Vegas!
Your so adorable. I wish I could have it all! SIGH....xoxo
Post a Comment