Again.
Ryan & I woke up (yesterday) with maybe the worst sore throat, achy body, chills, & sinus headache I have had in years. Perfect timing, right? We are leaving for Phoenix to see our beautiful niece get baptized and visit Grandma & Papa Howes! I think I can hear my husband honking the horn as I speak.
But Utah, Utah was fun & busy & crazy & I was completely in love with the (almost fall) weather. And can I just tell you that I think we have the bestest friends in the whole wide world. We do! I couldn't have gotten through the last few weeks without them. We got to see lots of friends & family, and most importantly grandma got lots & lots of snuggles & loves. We miss you already mom!
Blurry. But it's my absolute favorite. Love these two!
Lucy June turns one!












4 comments:
im tired for you. I hope you take a big long nap when you get there!
love the photos...i might have to steal a few!
love ya!
you have the most beautiful bun of hair i am going crazy with jealousy! you've got a good 3 inches on me and it makes all the difference apparently. you look gorgeous as always!
Oh gosh Whit!! I am sorry and man do you have the craziest life!! I hope you are doing well and same with your poor mom. I am so glad I got to see you too!! And bytheway your ENTIRE family is so stylish .... wowza!
Great photos, Whit. Love all of them.
Hang in there.
xo
Post a Comment