He turned two (I still can't believe it)!
To celebrate, we packed our bags and took a little one hour trip down to the happiest place on earth. We stayed here at my favorite hotel and had a happy few days! And by happy I mean tantrums, chasing a toddler, silencing Davis with iphone movies & a few pregnancy melt downs (I blame hormones + hunger). Let's be honest, what would the happiest place on earth be without all of that?
Some of our really good friends & family even came to party with us. Davis was in absolute heaven running around, people watching & eating more sweets than he probably should have. He was not a fan, however, of waiting in lines or getting off of the rides. We had some yummy (by disneyland standards) Italian food here. And finished off each night with a parade + fresh waffle cone with mint chocolate chip ice cream. I will never forget watching his sweet little face as we first entered the park & all he wanted to do was run straight down Main Street like a wild man. After doing disneyland with a toddler, I will never judge the fanny pack/ leash wearing crowd again. They are necessities!
Even though he won't remember any of this... Happy Birthday sweet Davis, mama loves you.
His first ride was Dumbo, of course.
Looking half retarded, but sometimes it's good to remember the bad ones too.
Blurry, but its captures him perfectly.
Beautiful Kate (Jeff, Amber, Jacob & Clara were there too).
Opening his gifts from sweet little Addison & Owen.















10 comments:
can't believe we missed this!
that running one is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
looks so fun. davis is completely adorable. and whit, you look as gorgeous as ever, of course :) and i must agree, that one of him running is just to die for.
Love this celebration! Such good pics too! Oh yeah and it totally wouldn't be Dland wo melt downs!
ahh looks so fun! I can't believe he is two!! WHAT?!!
Happy Birthday Baby D!
You guys look darling and look like you had a great time!
love ya
WHIT! You have the cutest little boy of all time. My heart is melting!
looking half retarded my ace! you are seriously the cutest!! you wear the cutest clothes, have the most perfect hair...i am for real sounding like a stalker! lol!
I can't believe he is two! He officially looks like a little boy, and it breaks my heart. He is the sweetest and most handsome little guy we know! Happy Birthday Davis, we love you!!!!
So fun!! I love your cotton candy placement in a couple of those pictures to hide the bump! I don't know if it was on purpose but it made me laugh :)
How darling! I LOVE Disneyland! It's the best place for a birthday too!
SO glad we could be there to celebrate! Our life wouldn't be complete without our little DD Howes! What a character he is!! Here's to many more DL memories....and many more meltdowns!
Post a Comment