2/23/12

Catching up.

It was 80 degrees today. Perfect February weather if you ask me! I called Ryan and told him we are never moving from here. Never. I have been busy, busy these past two weeks getting things slowly but surely checked off my list. Like those few boxes that never got unpacked & all those little projects I have been meaning to get to but never do. I have even been making yummy new dinners, like this. I am not really a broccoli person, but this soup. Delicious! I have been home (save a few little trips here & there) since January & I am loving it. We are finally settling into a good routine & slowly (very slowly) making a few new friends to go to the park with. Which makes our days so much happier! 

After our little trip to Disneyland, we left the very next morning and headed straight to Vegas to celebrate my Grandma & Grandpa's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Everyone traveled from all over to be there. It was a perfect night & so fun to all be together! The next day my mom threw Davis a little birthday party & he loved every minute of it. From running around with all the kids, to eating cake & our favorite sandwiches & opening all his presents, he was in heaven. 

Two is so fun! 

Davis telling us that he is twooooo. 

4 comments:

.kaitlyn. said...

can't believe he is two already!

jeff and kort said...

You seriously are the cutest prego girl I have ever seen! I would pay big bucks to look this good!!

Wendys Hat said...

Wow what a crazy bunch! That group picture is a classic Walker pic! I haven't seen any of the pictures from that night yet. We all need copies of everyones.

Tom & Allie said...

awwwww you guys are the cutest family ever and we miss you like crazy!!! we need to live close(r). we'd be your park buddies for sure! ;) And right as I was about to post how impressed I was that Ryan wasn't making one crazy face - i took a look back at the family group picture and had to retract my statement. haha!!! Can't wait to see you guys again! xoxo