Happy Friday!
The beach cruisers are packed & I am off to surprise Ryan with a little birthday get away for just the two of us. I can't believe my husband will be into his thirties on Saturday! Before I run out I wanted to leave you with just a few of my favorite finds. I am probably the only one who enjoys these little lists anymore, but I really do love doing them & searching for items/ things throughout the month. Kind of loser(ish), I know. So once again in no particular order...
This dress is so vibrant & flattering. A timeless classic!
My very, very favorite new top is this. Knot it in the front, tuck it in, or let it flow. The softest thing I have ever felt!
How great are these gold flats?
Have I ever told you about this, my favorite cleaning product? Find it at Costco or Walmart. It gives my countertops, stainless steel, mirrors & just about everything else the perfect shine. I have yet to find anything that compares & the smell is just too good to be true!
I have finally found the perfect cream for flawless skin & my tired eyes. I got this (only sold at Sephora) in Feb. the day before we took Davis to Disneyland & no joke my make up looked fresh & new at 10pm after a long day of running around. It is amazing & I am obsessed. I pair it with this, my favorite powder.

6 comments:
Whit I'm loving all these posts, feel like I'm getting spoiled by you! Love that u have a weekend getaway planned. Oh those are heavenly, enjoy enjoy!
are you kidding me???!! These are my favorite posts on any blog I check!! Keep em coming (;
You always have such great "things". I just bought that j.Crew maxi. Can't wait to wear it! Hope you are doing well! You are so darling pregnant!
I totally love these lists! I'm really excited to try that tinted moisturizer, I've been using the powder and love but their foundation is a bit heavy for everyday. YAY!
I love these posts. I'm new to them but love love them. Don't be shocked if we show up looking like twins ;)
Missing these posts for the last few months! I look forward to reading them again :)
Post a Comment