We spent the weekend at Loews Coronado Bay Resort. It was the perfect quick getaway to do nothing but eat, relax, talk & dust off our bikes (which we haven't pulled out of storage since living in Santa Monica!). We had amazing pizza & salad here in San Diego (I highly recommend it) followed by giant sundaes at Ghiradelli in the Gaslamp District. We woke up Saturday with nothing to do on the agenda but brunch & beach cruise the island of Coronado. However, Ryan requested that morning we cancel our brunch reservations because all he wanted to do was cruise. For his birthday cake on Sunday he even requested a plain cake with no frosting (we settled on strawberry shortcake).
I kind of love that about him. He's a man of simplicity.
Ryan pulling his best awkward bachelor pose.
Cruisin' at 26 weeks!





7 comments:
sounds like a super awesome weekend. glad you two got to get away :)
I just love all your pictures! you are a little photographer! you look adorable! xoxo Happy Birthday Ryan!
i LOVE coronado....but I'm tempted to say you might love it more than me! You do so good at getting there and making it fun! Loved reading the 30 things about Ryan. It's funny bc for real, I barely know Ryan, but feel like I totally do/should...that make sense?!! Great job, whit!
aww cute! that's a much better way to spend his birthday than paintballing! glad you guys got a little getaway in, and it looks like the weather cooperated too. We'll have to get SD food recommendations from u for the next time we go down there. Looks like you guys are locals. :) love u both!!! and happy bday R!
How fun to be able to get away just the two of you, especially since you soon become 4! Happy birthday!
Nothing better than going with the flow. Looks like the bike ride was full of beauty with the ocean. Love that you are 26 pregnant and riding a bike. Too cute :)
Looks like it was absolutely perfect! Happy Birthday Ryan!
Post a Comment