4/6/12

Instagram-Photo Wall

Thanks to pinterest I was inspired by this. I have been on instagram for almost two years and had lots of fun photos that I have never done anything with. We had a giant empty wall in our kitchen/ eating area that I thought would be perfect for it. I got our frames from here (they were the cheapest I could find). Used this spray paint, found at Walmart in a white, satin finish. I had the photos printed in a 5x5 size from here. And picked up hanging velcro strips for the wall to hang the frames with (perfect hanging credit goes to my husband & brother in law). I want to be able to easily remove & change out the pictures as time goes on.

"So the pictures aren’t perfect, the prints aren’t perfect, the frames aren’t perfect…but life isn’t perfect.
Take more pictures anyway and celebrate your life."
-Kevin Hail Photography


8 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

Stop it!! That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!

Whitney Nelson said...

I LOVE...thanks for sharing!! Xoxo loves.

Amanda said...

that is super super cute. i love the frames and that you did 5x5. now i just need to step up in this world and get myself an iphone. :)

Sarah Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Hansen said...

LOVE it!!! Such a cute idea!

mb said...

Love it!!

Mara and Jae said...

such a good idea!! i wanted to do something like this in our dining room, and this would be perfect. i must go on a frame hunt this weekend. love it!

The Alvords said...

I may have to copy this idea in our new place. We will have lots of empty wall space and I LOVE the way it turned out!