We are home. Finally! Davis & I went to Utah the other week. I worked 4 ten hour days doing hair. It was a little over kill at 32 weeks pregnant. Davis was in complete heaven with non stop attention from Grandma & my brothers & sister. It was a busy, busy week but so fun to be there one last time! I said goodbye to all of my Utah clients with only a few tears. I have been going back there to do hair for the past almost 4 years. Why is moving on so hard sometimes? We took a trip to This is the Place Heritage Park with our favorite friends. Snuck in a quick shopping trip to City Creek & indulged in Margherita pizza from Settebello's. Ryan even flew in to join us for a few days & we even got to celebrate our dear friends Graduation from Business school. Davis & I had to miss our 6:30am flight home, long story short, we were stranded in our pajamas at the airport with our luggage on its way to California. Grandma came to the rescue just in time for Davis to start throwing up. Poor little guy had the flu (a blessing that we missed our flight!) & we spent the better part of the day in & out of the bathroom, going through lots of changes of clothes. We finally made it home last Saturday morning & I don't think I've ever been happier to see those swaying palm trees. We immediately got home & both crashed with a 4 hour nap. It was heaven after 2 sleepless nights & one very long day.
We are here to stay until baby comes. 7 more weeks!! But who's counting?
Cami is a total rockstar to a mom of three children.
You have never seen boys more excited to be on a "choo choo".
p.s. I'm slightly devastated that picnik has closed. It was the only thing I knew how to edit my photos with/ make collages. So photo friends, any recommendations? Do I need to invest in photoshop? I need help!

4 comments:
photoshop collages are a time suck. I've been using this which should do collages soon. see that you think:
http://www.picmonkey.com/
also you can try picassa for collages but they are not as good as picnik.
booo hooo hooo I'm sad you're home. But so glad for you that you're home :) I'm so glad we got to play for a minute though!
7 weeks I CANT BELIEVE IT yay, you're almost there momma!!
I was totally depressed about picnik too until my cute little husband found ipiccy.com for me. It's PICNIK! only slightly different...but the same editing tools, collages, EVERYTHING...it's awesome.
Try picmonkey!! It's pretty similar to picnik! If you do you want to invest in a photoshop I love lightroom! Also, I am LOVING Davis' long hair! It is sooo cute! That is so nice you have been able to keep your clients, I am so sad to leave mine! You are looking great at 32 weeks pregnant! Hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy!!
I never got familiar with picnik but I do like Google + - they took over for picnik I guess.
I like it. can add text and do a few things... if you have a gmail account you can access it through google plus... upload pics and upload straight to google
PS you look darling!
Post a Comment