(even though I'm 34 weeks, I'm slightly behind on life right now)
I peed when I sneezed the other day! Just a dribble. But still! I was shocked & immediately looked up at Ryan with eyes as big as golf balls. I knew I was carrying baby boy really low, but not that low. Pregnancy sure knows how to take the sexiness right out of you, doesn't it? Side note: I probably shouldn't be admitting things publicly like this on the internet, but no one ever tells you these things! I try to avoid big sneezes if at all possible these days (just to be safe). My doctor cringes every time he sees me & how low and straight out I am carrying this baby, he always says something like "Are you doing okay? That must be so painful & uncomfortable" It makes me feel just a tinge better about complaining to my husband. And thank goodness for yoga, it is the only thing that takes the pressure off of my body & has made this pregnancy (which is much harder than my first) so much easier!
We took a Sunday drive through wine country. It's just up the road from where we live here in Temecula & so beautiful. I think I could live here forever. I just about died when I put these pictures on my computer and saw how old + tall my sweet Davis is looking! Such a little boy he is.




2 comments:
Love the pic of him kissing your belly! So precious!!
I had a really bad 2nd pregnancy too... and I stuck stright out like you too. My back was so messed during and after the pregnancy because of it. Can't wait to see your little man!
Post a Comment