I have about 1,567 things I would like to say about the new addition to our family, the day he was born, that he weighed almost 9lbs (!!) that Davis is all of the sudden ginormous & so grown up to me, that sweet Bennett is already sleeping 5 hours for me at night, or that I am completely and utterly in love with having a newborn (save I want to chop off my boobs because they hurt so bad!) & that it took us four days to name him! Or that I would not be standing on two feet without all the help from my amazing mother. I suppose one day at a time, things will eventually get done. As for now, we are in complete bliss with Bennet Ryan Howes. A little sleepy & exhausted, but soaking up every minute with him. Davis is the sweetest big brother (so far). It melts me beyond words. He loves to pat his head, kiss him, touch his toes & he laughs every time he gets Bennett's binky to stay in his mouth.
Love my boys. I can hardly wait to watch them grow together.
Bennett Ryan... 5 days old




15 comments:
1,567 things is a lot! I look forward to that post! What sweet little boys you have... You are a lucky mama!
those pictures are so precious. congrats!
Love the name, it was one I wanted for mitch. He is absolutely adorable and I heard you take after your mother delivery-wise :) Congrats on the new addition he is perfect. Love you!
Congratulations, Whitney! Your boys are amazingly cute. I'm so happy for you and and your family.
Adorable!!
So cute! Perfect pictures of your boys. I bet you look stunning! You always look so beautiful!
such cute pictures! those little boys are at the start of something amazing! can't wait to come meet bennet. i'll call you soon! xoxo
love the name you choose. sounds so great, cant wait to see those two cute boys is a couple weeks!
Cute. Congratulations! How fun.
Aww! Congratulations! Love his name and he looks like such a sweetie!
they are the cutest!!! i love these pic's! i seriously can't believe you are a mom of two! how fun and exciting.
i love them both.
cant wait to see you?!! (fingers crossed)
xoxo
Oh Whit Love love love these pictures!!! Seriously I am in love with your boys!! And FIVE hours a night?!?! Oh my little one has a lot to live up to after hearing that :) Sounds like you are doing awesome!!!
Awe he's so cute! I can't wait to see him in person and get my baby fix!
Awe he's so cute! I can't wait to see him in person and get my baby fix!
Beautiful pictures! You guys are so blessed!
Post a Comment