I didn't realize just how old he looked until I got these photos back. He's tall! And thinning out! And looking more like a boy everyday! He still sleeps from 7:30pm to 9am every night, with a good 3 hour afternoon nap during the day (I so hope baby brother inherits his sleeping habits!). He could spend hours at the park going down the slide & just running in circles. This boy has energy!
I love him. Can I even say that enough times? I have been letting him stay up just a little bit longer, reading just a few more books at night & smothering him with kisses these past few weeks. This marks the last week with just the two of us.
Oh! And these photos... My sweetest cousin Darcy, who is a full time mama to three boys does photography on the side and drove down to Temecula to snap a few shots for me. She is amazing. Ryan was suppose to join us for them, but had to take a last minute trip for work. So it was just the two of us. Thanks again Darcy for capturing him perfectly!
37 weeks!
Such a Davis face, sums him up perfectly!












11 comments:
What a big boy! ; )
I love all of these, Whit! You are so beautiful! My favorite is the second to last pic - what a little cheeseball he is!
He is too cute and really does look like a little boy now! So sweet.
these made me feel a little teary, so sweet!
REALLY!? These are to DIE for, Whit. You are beautiful inside & out & I just love you. I've been wanting to make my way down to Temecula again, and I can't believe your due date has crept up this quickly! Davis is too cute, that second to last picture-WOW! So darling. Love you my dearest friend! You're going to rock as a Mom of 2! xoxo
such cute photos! i love them! the last one is to die for!
such a handsome little guy. he's going to be the best big brother! (i'm in shock writing that!! Im sure you are too!)
xo
These are darling!! Good luck these next few days and weeks to come!! Can't wait to see new baby!!
SO cute whit! can't wait to see baby brother :)
Whit, you are such a beautiful person!!! I think so highly of you. Davis is adorable!! Good luck with the new babe! Can't wait to see pics!!! Xooo
you guys are both the cuteset! you're right, he does look so grown up!
I love the pictures Whit! Davis is adorable!!
Post a Comment