This would have been Bennett's third fourth trip to the ocean in his five short weeks of life. At least that is, until poor Davis vomited all over the floor immediately following breakfast. I really hate throw up! Thankfully it was just a one time thing & all is well in the Howes home again. I took these photos yesterday, and I'm putting them up today! This is progress, no? Life has been busy (um, this word doesn't really do justice) these past 5 weeks. One day, maybe, I will get caught up with life?
But look at those cheeks! 5 (almost 6!) weeks and this boy clearly doesn't skip one meal. He's been cooing & smiling lots this week, which just does funny thing to my heart & somehow makes all those sleepless nights worth every minute.
Fingers crossed that our trip tomorrow actually happens & that one day I start documenting our life again.

1 comment:
You seriously make the most beautiful babies in the world. I love this perfect little babe.
Post a Comment