8/9/12

Newport

I laid out on my belly for the first time in months! It was heaven. 

My mom (2 brothers & sister) had a beach house in Newport last week. So of course we popped in for a couple visits. Between my family & lots of family friends, I don't think I had to worry or help my kids with one thing (save bennett's food). Can my family please move here & accompany me everywhere I go? 

Davis put his toe in the sand! Then his foot, both feet, and slowly but sure he stood there & played for an hour with a shovel. Happy day! For those of you that know my OCD child (we will blame that on his father) this is a big improvement. We played paddle ball, ate the best meatball sandwich of my life & enjoyed the beautiful 80 degree weather. 

I about died when I saw Bennett in these photos. His cheeks! His tummy! His thighs! Where did my newborn go? 

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

you are beautiful. the end.

.kaitlyn. said...

oh dear, he is WAY too big!

Mara and Jae said...

you look great! and that beach looks amazing.

Brooke Carter said...

I love this! Bennett looks like you I think! Cute family! Miss you 4!