9/26/12

This week.

Actually these are from last week, I just never got around to posting this (hashtag that under #storyofmylife). I probably should have changed the title. 

After three months, I finally sent out Bennett's birth announcements. We went to Disneyland with friends for Family night (yay for visitors from Utah!). Bennett sits in the bumbo & turned three months (!!). Ryan surprised Davis with a new scooter & I think I could watch him learn how to ride it all day. Oh! And Uncle Austin has been here in town for the past week with us. I can't even tell you how nice it is to leave while Davis is napping & run all my errands sans children! You forget how quickly you get things done without them! Heaven. I think I need a nanny from the hours of 1-4pm everyday. Maybe then our kitchen would stay well stocked with food? I haven't quite mastered the grocery store with both children yet... Baby steps. And we made this yummy (+ super easy) french toast with Great Harvest cinnamon bread. Minus all of my hair falling out (hooray for motherhood) & the 100 degree weather (Fall, where are you?) it's been really good week.  

Dirty. Dirty. Dirty at Disneyland

1 comment:

mb said...

Look at those little guys! Bennett looks just like you! We got the announcement and I love it! Well done.