9/16/12

He watches football.

Davis is napping & Bean is watching football with Dad. Bean! That's his new nickname. How/ why/ when he got this nickname... I have no idea. But it fits him & I kind of love it. Bean town, Bean, little Bean or just B (as Davis would say).  

I love 9am church with children (never ever thought I would say that). Have I told you about my newish calling? I'm the ward publisher/ editor (sounds fancy, right?) of the weekly program. Yes that little white folded program you pick up every Sunday before you walk in to sit down. I put it together, print it, copy it, fold it & hand it out. You can find Bean & I at church in the Library at 8:15am every Sunday. The scene looks a little bit like this... Me rocking Bennett in his car seat with one foot while trying to figure out how to work the big fancy copy machine, scan both sides of the paper, print & fold 100 copies correctly (all before 8:45am). Probably super easy for most, but for my technology illiterate mind, its complicated! And I have yet to do it correctly the first time. Paper is flying everywhere, my eyes are the size of golfballs & I'm frantically yelling stop & pressing the big red cancel button due to me scanning it wrong. I'm hopeful that one day soon I will get the hang of this. Until then, say a little prayer for me & the copy machine to be friends. On a positive note, I can not will not ever be late to church again!

I think Ryan & I say almost every day-- "Doesn't he look so big? He is huge, right? Can you even believe how old he looks? They get big so fast. I think he has a new roll! He is just so big!" I suppose these are all regular phrases to parents, but seriously, I have a feeling he is going to be running circles around me before I can count to ten. He will be three months next week. That's 90 days! He's losing his hair & it kind of makes me sad. He has a bedtime of 8:15pm and wakes us happy & cooing in his crib no later than 7:00am. Hooray for sleeping through the night! I always hate those few days of making them cry it out, but it is worth every minute once they are happy, well rested & sleeping soundly all night long. He is mellow, content & loves to smile (although I swear I can never get it on camera). 

Sure love this little (big!) Bean. 


6 comments:

The Alvords said...

His legs are fantastic! Seriously, he brings joy to my heart.

.kaitlyn. said...

do not let him get any bigger until I get there!

Mara and Jae said...

freaking adorable whitney!!!

Jess said...

Seriously adorable!!

Brooke said...

So cute whit!! I love him!! Such cute shots!

Brooke said...

So cute whit!! I love him!! Such cute shots!