11/14/12

Thankful.

I turned on my computer this morning to post about our move & how it almost sent me to the looney bin- think sick kids, one busy toddler, one needy baby, traveling husband & little sleep all while trying to pack/ unpack/ clean & move. You know those pathetic/ I feel sorry for my self moods we get in? Well, I was having one... for 5 days! 

And then I saw this video on my news feed, which of course, made me have a complete change of heart. And now, I am just feeling thankful. Thankful for all that I have & thankful to be part of such an amazing organization with individuals who put their life on hold to lend a helping hand. I'm sure you all have seen this by now, but today it was a much needed reminder of the bigger picture in life. 

                      

1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

i saw this video yesterday too. loved it. we are blessed!