10/31/12

Embracing life.

We're moving, again.

Thankfully, just down the street to more space & a bigger home.

We moved here last year with the intention that we were going to build a house in a beautiful community here in Temecula that we really loved. Fast forward 10 months later when our lot opened up & it came down to finally doing it, we simply just didn't feel right about it. Sometimes I wish Ryan had a job that forced us to move to one place & stay there. But, he doesn't, so that leaves us to figure out where to go. In the mean time prayers were answered & we (finally!) found a great home to rent until we figure out where in world we are suppose to settle down & raise our family. I'm learning to embrace life & find joy right where we are today. My husband has a job & I have two healthy boys. At the end of the day, I don't think I could really ask for much more. 

On a random note: Happy Halloween! Looking at these pictures from last year makes me want to barf. Newly pregnant & having my head stuck in the toilet for almost 5 months. Not a good combination. 

Two months old. Perfect October day at Solana Beach. Sunday best. PinkPinkPink for friend Rachel's baby shower. Finally able to break out the fall boots. Celebrating Papa's 60th birthday in Phoenix at Cibo. Davis conducting business. Pumpkin farm with cousins. Mid-day Bubble bath for sick little Davis. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your yellow skirt! Where did you get it? Thanks!

Mara and Jae said...

i second that comment on your skirt! i find myself wanting a whole new skirt wardrobe lately. love the pics! and good luck with the moving (again)!

Whitney said...

You girls are so sweet! I got it the other year at the Nordstrom Sale. I found a similar style (I think its the same one?) for you. It's on sale too!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/halogen-seamed-pencil-skirt/3419388?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=GOLD+SHINE&resultback=2827

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog and sharing it with my girls! Absolutely amazing you always do a great job and it's one of the few blogs I enjoy.