It makes me want to cry thinking that my sweet baby boy is 8 months. What! I know all mom's say the same thing, but honestly, where does the time go? As much as I love each new stage, I just hate that he is getting bigger. As I was laying him down tonight, he let me rock and sing him to sleep. This was a rare occasion since he normally just wants his bed to fall asleep. As I stared into his heavy almost asleep eyes that were staring back up at me, I couldn't help but hold back the tears. I quickly realized its moments like these that I wish I could bottle up and hold onto forever. What did I do to deserve such a perfect, pure and innocent little angel in my life? He makes me want to be better and do better in every aspect of my life. side note: I think we are given these moments to get us through all the hard and difficult ones, sometimes even forget them. As I am forgetting all of them right now :)
I know every mother feels the same way about their kids, I just wanted to remember this sweet moment, so that one day when he is old and big and yelling at me for how unfair I am. I can remember the sweet little baby that he was and know that he will be my baby forever. No matter how big he gets!
My little Davis Dean is the happiest and most content baby (well, as long as he stays on his schedule). He does have a hyper streak in him. We can thank his Dad's ADD for that. It is the funniest thing in the world when it comes out. I just love it. He is sitting up and almost crawling. More than anything he loves to be standing up and walking around, with the help of someone of course. He is always on the move, and always wants to know that someone is close by. He loves to cuddle and give lots of snuggles. He smiles and laughs non stop. His giggle, well it just melts your heart. Even though I swear I can never get a picture of him smiling. ugh. he always is! He is just beautiful and I am completely obsessed with him. He has forever changed our life, and I just don't know what we ever did before him. Amongst ALL the challenges that motherhood brings, it truly is the most rewarding job in the world. I love you little man.
One of his favorite toys... The Jumperoooo
Teething. The creation of Mr. Hyde
LOVES to eat peoples faces.
Stuck in his bumbo. His chunky thighs are almost too big for it.
4 comments:
He is such a beautiful baby! It's truly amazing how much love you have for your child. I too, can't imagine my life without Sawyer. I think you make a remarkable mother Whit. He is so lucky to have you and when he is yelling at you because of your unfairness.... I will be more then happy to remind him of how lucky he is to have such a great mommy. I feel so privileged and honored that Heavenly father would let me have my baby it's truly magical. I am so glad you are enjoying your sweet davis. He is to die for... heart breaker that's for dang sure.
Oh man, you guys made such a beautiful little boy. And it's so fun to see how much motherhood just suits you, Whitney.
Ahh I love baby D. he's so dang cute! I love all those pics. I can't believe he is 8 months!! ahhh your almost to a year! Where did that time go? I feel like we were both just pregnant.
He's darling & your a darling mom. Love ya girl.
oh he is just the cutest thing!!!
Post a Comment