So week two, we went to the Hoover Dam Bridge Grand Opening. It was for the new bridge they built over the canyon between Nevada and Arizona. For one day only they opened it up to the public to come walk across it. They were dulling out free waters, toys for the kids, a historical pin, and transported you there on the amazing deuce, double decker bus. It was a real party to say the least. We packed up Davis and in the 95 degree weather and we walked, and walked the bridge. We were making history people!
10/19/10
This is what our life has come to
Ryan and I have made it a goal to go to one awkward event every weekend in Vegas. I mean, honestly there are so many of them here. Two weeks ago, was a failed attempt to go the Stamp and Coin convention at Circus Circus. I must have read the date wrong (no surprise there if you know me) because we showed up and the people thought I was crazy when I was asking them where the stamp and coin convention was. But none the less, we still made a great day out of it. The people watching here is amazing.
So week two, we went to the Hoover Dam Bridge Grand Opening. It was for the new bridge they built over the canyon between Nevada and Arizona. For one day only they opened it up to the public to come walk across it. They were dulling out free waters, toys for the kids, a historical pin, and transported you there on the amazing deuce, double decker bus. It was a real party to say the least. We packed up Davis and in the 95 degree weather and we walked, and walked the bridge. We were making history people!
So week two, we went to the Hoover Dam Bridge Grand Opening. It was for the new bridge they built over the canyon between Nevada and Arizona. For one day only they opened it up to the public to come walk across it. They were dulling out free waters, toys for the kids, a historical pin, and transported you there on the amazing deuce, double decker bus. It was a real party to say the least. We packed up Davis and in the 95 degree weather and we walked, and walked the bridge. We were making history people!
Labels:
Las Vegas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHH ha ha ha! I love it! One awkward thing a week, why not! I was laughing so hard when I read this post. I'm sure the double decker was filled with you two young pups and a bunch of senior citizens.....and honestly who wouldn't want to go to the stamps and coin convention...I mean I have been dying to go to that for years!
ahh love you guys..you make me laugh
I seriously just bust out laughing reading that you went to the stamp convention. That's Nate's dream! Hahahaha. You guys are awesome and that's why we love you.
Post a Comment