10/29/10

Pumpkin Patch

I should be sleeping, however I'm writing about pumpkins instead. This is one of my favorite times of the year. Picking pumpkins, choosing halloween costumes, the colors, the smells, I just love all things fall. It has definitely been a different one this year in the desert, but I must say we are loving this warm weather. 

Off to the Pumpkin patch we went. This was a must do before we left Davis to go out of town last week. And you had better believe that we all had matching halloween shirts on. Yes, we were "one of those families". The ones that people stare at and think, are they for real? That poor baby! We had too much fun laughing at ourselves, picking out our shirts (thank you Target) and watching peoples reactions to us. We ended up with three perfect pumpkins. Which might I add were a total rip off! I am considering going into the pumpkin business. We can not wait to carve them this weekend. I am getting giddy/ excited for Halloween. Friends Tom, Allie, and miss Addison are coming into town to spend it with us. We have activities planned for the kids, costumes waiting to be worn, pumpkins to carve, and lots of yummy food to make.

Happy Halloween! 

My shirt is a little hidden, it was full of black bats. Poor Davis, his face says it all (are they really my parents, this is going to be a long life).

1 comment:

Tara said...

You look BEAUTIFUL as always... And Davis is a lucky kid to have you guys! I'm glad you're having fun!