We thought we were on our way to the Mckee Family Ranch to pick fresh pumpkins and have hot apple cider, and we showed up to this. Crying... I was laughing so hard. A big fair with oh about only 15 people there. They were all watching the Banana Derby with little monkeys. Have you ever heard of such a thing? It was a first for me. I guess thats what you get when you try to find an orchard in Vegas. I don't think they exist.
11/1/10
Halloween with the Howes
Davis' first Halloween was one to be remembered. Friends Tom, Allie and little Addison Jane (also her first Halloween) from California came into town for the weekend to spend it with us. It was a very busy and kind of crazy weekend, but so fun to all be together. From the worst Halloween Fair ever, carving pumpkins, ooing and awing over our babies, halloween dinner, my version of homemade pumpkin pie, the boys making dry ice bombs and shooting them off in the backyard (our poor neighbors), and trick or treating, I dare say we did it all. Ryan's dream of Davis being a garden gnome came true. Amber, my sister in law, handmade his outfit. It was simply amazing. Ryan and I were going to dress up, but we are lame and ran out of time to get our costumes together. I must say I was loving the warm weather too! Happy Halloween.
Labels:
Halloween,
We love visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
SO cute!! nice fall shirt too ;) I totally wore my neck/fur/top shop thing this weekend. it was a hit!
Seriously...I LOVE the garden gnome costume!! the best costume I have seen this season! I just love it!
AHHH Davis looks awesome! I loooove his costume! So cute. Looks like you guys had an awesome Halloween!
His costume is amazing. It really is.
We have the striped shirt for Q... maybe it will fit him in 6 months?!
Post a Comment