It's raining here today, I love the rain. We have visitors in town this weekend which is fun. It is nearing the afternoon, I'm still in my pajamas. I love days like this, why is it that rainy stormy days make it okay to just sit inside in your lounge wear and do nothing? I feel like we have been gone more weekends than home the past few months. I kind of miss our weekends/ weeknights of relaxing in our sweats, making dinner, watching our list of tivo'd shows, decorating, and getting projects done around the house. On the flip side, I am thankful that we have been able to visit lots of family and friends, and I have been able to keep my clientele in Utah and still work once a month.
We had a great trip. My mom's surgery went well. Grandma,
my mom(that is still weird for me to say) and the kids spent lots of time with Davis. I got a new recipe for beer bread, and it is truly amazing and so easy you will die! I will have to share it later. We played in the snow until it melted. We took a quick trip to Idaho to visit Ryan's sister and her family for the weekend. Did lots and lots of hair. And we drove back home.
My cute little brother Austin, who is by no means a photographer (nor am I) snapped a few pics of us last minute in what was left of the leaves. Thank you iPhoto and nikon for helping them to somewhat look half descent.
3 comments:
such a cute fam!! I just love you guys.
LOVE the family pictures Whit. Adorable as always.
He should go into photography cuz those pictures turned out amazing! You have such a cute family and you are all so photogenic! I love the fall pictures in the leaves! We missed the chance to do those pictures this year. It started to snow too early!
Post a Comment