And I am so unprepared! When we made the move, I left behind my reformer pilates at Infusion. I was so sad to leave, it was the only thing (work out related) I have ever found that I actually enjoyed and looked forward to. I didn't dread waking up for it and the results were amazing. I decided when we moved however that I needed to get back into cardio shape. Considering the last time I ran was pre being pregnant. So on a whim I signed up for the Las Vegas Rock & Roll half Marathon. It sounded fun. You run up and down the strip, and there are bands playing at every mile. Motivating right? Thankfully my sister in law Amber is doing it with me too, I will be needing someone to pull me along the way.
I've never really been one of those women who just loves working out. The gym really isn't my thing, with the exception of cycling classes. The beef cakes, the gym smell, everyone checking each other out, women, who have had children, in there sports bras with 6 pack abs (really)... probably should be motivating, but it's sort of just not. I really admire/ am kind of jealous of my friends that love the gym and working out! Maybe that will be me one day.
Thankfully the weather is still beautiful and warm here so running, mostly speed walking, outside has been perfect. It will be nothing shy of a miracle if I finish this.
2 comments:
That's like me... I hate working out. I find it incredibly boring. Nate always brags about the good ol' days when he and Ryan went to the gym every night and were huge. At least he has pictures to remember how he looked! hahaha.
Haha, don't kill yourself out there Whit! Came onto your blog looking for your e-mail address, I sent out a few pictures and a quick message since Grandma and Mom have been asking about me. ;)
I think mom's getting it to me though so I'll send it to you as well after she sends me your address! Hope Vegas is everything you dreamed of! Davis' picture in front of the welcome sign is the best!! haha You write on your blog so much! Love checking it out from time to time.
Post a Comment