Davis and I came to Utah to visit my mom for the week. As we flew into Salt Lake it was snowing. So, of course, the first thing we did when we pulled up to the house was let Davis go play in the snow for the first time
ever! Why is it that as mom's we just love their "first" everything. The first smile, coo, holiday, haircut, steps, first time in the snow, I just love it all! He was a little hesitant at first, like why is this stuff so cold and wet? Once he warmed up to it he loved looking up and letting the snow hit his face.
It is starting to feel like christmas here, christmas songs on the radio, snow falling, fires on, and lots of hot coca. It feels good to be back at home. Ryan is coming down this weekend, and we are counting the days. Sometimes I forget how much he does for me, and Davis, until I don't have him.
I am getting excited... very excited for the Holidays!
6 comments:
Mason has the exact same hat and gloves! ha ha! How fun you got here right when it snowed! I think we are getting together this weekend?! Im so excited to see you guys!
Look at that adorable little face...and that hat is to die for!
We just bought the owl hat + gloves, too. Love them. And love this photo. :)
SO SO cute!!
that is the cutest little outfit! and such a darling boy in it!!
We MUST see you guys soon. I need to get my Davis fill in and Lucy needs to meet the man she is betrothed to. So, expect us to drop by on our drive to CA. I miss you!
Post a Comment