This song has been one of my favorites lately. I tend to get stressed out and worked up over sometimes big things, but mainly dumb, really dumb little things (I'm working on it, with the help of my patient husband).
This song is a good reminder for me to just take a deep breath, relax, and just love. As Ryan always says, "It's only the rest of your life." I like that phrase, It's only the rest of your life. In the grand scheme of things, that's really not too long. When you get caught up in the negative and chaos of life, you sometimes over look all the good in your life, and it just passes you by.
The music video isn't my favorite, but enjoy the song, and LOVE the things and people around you.
1 comment:
Great song...and such wise words from Ryan...who knew! ha ha just kidding!
We loved seeing you guys...wish we could do it more! We had so much fun!
Post a Comment