1/9/11

First Haircut.

Today, actually Saturday (I started this yesterday). I found myself lip syncing to Justin Bieber using Davis' bottle as a microphone. Dancing around the kitchen like some sort of crazy lady! But Davis (in his high chair) was giggling, laughing so hard he could barely stand it. So that made me keep doing it. The things we do for our babies just to get a simple laugh, or giggle. I think I would do just about anything.

Davis got his first haircut last week while we were in Arizona at 10...ish months. His little wispies on the side were getting a little out of control. So it was time. He looks like a little boy now! Not sure how I feel about that (sigh). He looks so handsome.



4 comments:

Emily said...

I just about cried the first time I gave Ethan a haircut. They seriously age years when it happens.

Lauralee Altice said...

I love that picture! He is so adorable! We need to see the after pic now.

mb said...

I remember the first time I gave one of my nephew's a haircut, he FREAKED out when I turned the clippers on.

What fun.

Your boy looks ok albeit slightly uneasy!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

that is such a cute picture..i love it
Davis turns 1 soon! I cant believe it..I'm freaking out for you!