A while back I heard something that was so simple, yet so beautiful. It took my thoughts and put them into words. Thanks for sharing Kaitlyn.
"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake... A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life...
Lots of people have been asking how I do my photo collages. I use picnik. Most of my photos however come from the Instagram app off my iphone, It's a fun way to share pictures with my nearest and dearest. Follow me at whitneyhowes.
4 comments:
whitney i LOVE this. everything about this post is lovely. i just might have to steal that quote and use if for myself today... :) please don't be mad!
That picture is absolutely adorable!! I love that quote. ;)
I think that is the best quote I've ever heard. Its 100% true in every way. Thanks for posting it! Hope you guys had a good Love day.
I can't believe Austin is gone..I can't even imagine saying bye to my brother...that's so awesome though. I'm so proud of him for going. He's going to come back such a stud. Im so happy for him.
Also p.s. did you get the upgraded version in picknik? cause thats where i edit my photo's but i can't figure out the collage!
Cami, Yes, I have the yearly subscription to it. It allows you to do so much more. On the home page at the top their is a button that says collage (mix all your photos together) click on that and you will see all the options to make a collage.
Post a Comment