First of all, please tell me you have seen this commercial. I saw it for the first time on Sunday night and about died laughing, but then realized it was kind of a genius idea. Secondly, Happy second day of Spring! In true Utah fashion, we were welcomed with snow. Something about Spring being "officially" here just feels good. Doesn't it? Side note: Can I get a big hallelujah for one pieces being in style and to die for cute these days? With my belly button missing in all the saggy extra skin I have just chillin on me (not that any of you wanted to know this, gross!), I am feeling extra thankful for cute one pieces this summer. With no boobs + a freak show attraction stomach, my self esteem is really top notch these days, let me tell you. Anyway, In lieu of Spring and just for fun, I put together (in no particular order) a few of my favorite things.
How perfect is this skirt with a bright colored tucked in tee for summer?
When I saw This lovely spring jacket on my sister in law I thought it was from jcrew.
This swimsuit is so flattering on, not the fit of your typical one piece.
This swimsuit because you just can't beat the price.
And if my stomach were ever allowed to see the light of day (which it clearly is not) I would be wearing this. This sun hat in natural. I am loving the simplicity.
This is my new favorite beach/ summer carry all bag.
And these, because seriously, are you not dying over them?
This is (one of) my new favortie nail polish colors. Loving everything neutral this spring.
After years of searching for the perfect powder/ foundation for my sensitive/ dry/ oily/ combination skin, I have finally found it. This is amazing! Go into your local Sephora and try it on. My skin instantly (we are talking with in 24 hours) cleared up and will never be the same.
This has been helping improve my skin as well. I am addicted.
Something all of my clients swear by and can't get away from is this hair treatment. I am telling you I have searched high and low and this remains #1.
I clearly have an unhealthy obsession with stripes. We arrived in Utah last night to spend the week with family, catch up with a few friends, squeeze in some hair appointments, throw cousin Jenna a beautiful wedding shower, and ring in Ryan's (30th!!) birthday. It should be a good week.
10 comments:
Holy shiz Whitney, I think I'm going to go spend $1,000 now. :)
LOVE this list. And stripes, too. I just got a striped backpack (don't judge me) from Urban that I'm loving... & some striped storage containers from West Elm for above my kitchen cupboards... & am currently wearing a striped shirt, while my son is sleeping in his stripes.
This all happened as soon as I found out I was pregnant with a boy. So funny.
(And I have questions - like is the powder more of a light powder or does it work as more coverage / foundation? I'm on an endless search for the perfect makeup [currently using MAC Studio Sculpt - it's decent] & mascara [using MAC as well]. And will you please be my personal shopper?!)
:)
love this! im going to sephora tonight!
oh man how ADORABLE is that skirt from anthro?? i might have to take a trip there tonight. and if i could afford $60 powder, i would DEFINITELY get that from sephora. i'm sure it's awesome!
ooo thanks for the tip on the powder. I need to get some now. Done and done!
yea I HAD to get those baby toms. ahhhh!! so adorable!!
Kathryn,
You make me feel better about being obsessed with stripes. :) I blame it on Davis too. The powder can be heavier or lighter depending on how much you use. I like that about it. For under eyes or blemishes, you may need something a little heavier just in those areas, but go try it out!
Great hat and what a bargain. I need one! Happy Birthday Ryan {old man}!
The pajama jeans video is classic!
loooove the pajama jeans. i seriously am so curious to try them on. how are they one size fits all? what would they actually look like in real life? so many questions. love your swimsuit choices (although i am also in no condition to be showing my sad stomach). it's so depressing what babies do to your body…word on the street is it only gets worse the more you have. yikes. i'm in for it.
I love it! This reminds me of my friend Molly's blog. I think you'd like it. http://www.afewofmyfavorites.com/
Post a Comment