that will knock your socks off.
We made this bruschetta (for Sunday dinner). Quick, easy, & oh so delicious. I tripled everything except the olive oil & balsamic vinegar (I still only used 1/4 cup). You must use sea salt & cracked pepper. I also sprinkled parmesan cheese over the french bread before I broiled it.
We even used it mixed with my marinara sauce over angel hair pasta. Enjoy!
3 comments:
ok i don't even know you but i just had to say you and your family are just too darn cute!!! & i love your blog!! i saw you post a link and i had to creep a little! haha. def going to have to try this my hubby is a huge brushetta lover!! :)
I will definitely be trying this! Thanks for the recipe! YUM!
Yum yum! This is a favorite of Claire's. We will have to try this recipe. Thanks!
Post a Comment