I love that Davis has become a part of our "date night", I love that we eat dinner with the geriatric crowd at Five in the evening, I love free popcorn + carousel rides at Green Valley Ranch & I love the weekend.
really really precious photos. and i love me some green valley ranch too! we will have to get together next time i'm in las vegas. my parents live like ten minutes away from gvr. and i want that bruschetta immediately.
Oh my gosh, these are the cutest! Such wonderful pictures! The weekends really are amazing ;) I can't believe how grown up little Davis looks in these... so adorable. Looks like fun!
8 comments:
Whitney! That top photo! I hope it's already printed & in a frame.
oh these are precious. what a cute, CUTE family.
so cute...i love all those pictures!... I don't think Davis could be and cuter.
uh that bruschetta looks amazing
you make me sick with all your cuteness. is that a word? it is now! do you have a fixed lense on your camera?
Seriously could you and your family be any more beautiful? I am so envious of your hair! you look amazing as always!
really really precious photos. and i love me some green valley ranch too! we will have to get together next time i'm in las vegas. my parents live like ten minutes away from gvr. and i want that bruschetta immediately.
Oh my gosh, these are the cutest! Such wonderful pictures! The weekends really are amazing ;) I can't believe how grown up little Davis looks in these... so adorable. Looks like fun!
He is too cute! I love that place!
Post a Comment